1973 Thunderbird 429

B

buddy sixty68

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Tried to post twice and was not allowed to as the moderator or moderators thought I was selling the car. No I am not .I was thinking of buying it and wanted some opinions. 1973 T-bird 429 , bucket seats drivers is power,delay wipers,dark green paint, console with column shift and tissue dispenser where shifter should be.Cloth interior No vinyl or opera windows. manual windows.Factory am-fm. New mexico and then Kansas car.65k body,c olor 4p,trim gr, trans u, axle k dso 53. Are they rare? Lots of original paperwork.Still has the original single exhaust. I'm thinking of buying it and adding it to the herd but don't want to pay too much.Car runs and drives well. Looks cool w/o the opera windows and vinyl top.Engine looks rebuilt and not sure if original. Again to your moderators I'm not selling parts or cars,just like some input from Ford guys that know about these land yachts..

Welcome! If I remember correctly the 429 was gone by '73, replaced by the 460. Not that it really matters. Getting harder to find, yes. I wouldn't call it rare. They are great driving cars and always turn heads. Most mechanical parts are easy to find still and somewhat reasonable.
Grab it, have fun, show is pictures!

Back