1972 Thunderbird with no vinyl roof

DeepSeaSailor

DeepSeaSailor

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Has anyone seen a ‘72 Bird that came from the factory without a vinyl roof? My Dad ordered his this way. I’ve never seen another one like it.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

They're out there, depends on where you live as the popularity of them.

Has anyone seen a ‘72 Bird that came from the factory without a vinyl roof? My Dad ordered his this way. I’ve never seen another one like it.
Extremely rare from what I've found through research.

A '72 without a vinyl roof is uncommon for sure, but not extremely rare. It was an optional extra-cost item. There is such a car, a black one, about 5 miles from my house. Even more uncommon than no vinyl roof is a blue vinyl roof - and one appeared on Facebook this week. I had never seen a '72 with a blue vinyl roof in person or in pictures. The Marti Report said 122 in white with a blue roof and blue leather seats. The one without the vinyl roof was last known to be in the Los Angeles area in 2011.
rn86523b.jpgrn35037b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back