1969 window switch problem

Dollar Bill

Dollar Bill

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I can operate three windows from their doors but not from the the drivers side station. i have read that if there is problem with any of those switches on the drivers side it affects the other doors windows from operating. ?? I have looked at the wiring harness on the drivers side and found that there were wires to the 12 pin switches not attached. I reattached but still have the same problem . Any comments or ideas what the issue could be ?

I can operate three windows from their doors but not from the the drivers side station. i have read that if there is problem with any of those switches on the drivers side it affects the other doors windows from operating. ?? I have looked at the wiring harness on the drivers side and found that there were wires to the 12 pin switches not attached. I reattached but still have the same problem . Any comments or ideas what the issue could be ?
I have a 69 2 door and the drivers door window stopped working. As a quick fix i switched both front plugs with the rear ones on the main drivers door assembly since the drivers switch was the issue.All 4 plugs are the same as are the switches. The only change is i use the rear buttons to work the front windows and the 1 quarter window that is now plugged into the bad front switch doesn't work. I have a coupe so the quarter window is not needed for me. I is not a solution but I can use the main windows.

Back