• Please sign in or join the Thunderbird club free to access the search page and many other free site features.
    If you forgot your password click here

• Click " Like/Thanks" at the bottom of a member's post to reward and thank them for their response! Points are added to their profile.
  • Final Chance! **LIFETIME MEMBERSHIPS** Guest! You can upgrade your account today and unlock member only features of the site and remove all Google/Amazon ads! Click here to learn more. Thanks for supporting the club!

1969 classic Insurance w/o garage

GratsundFreunden

GratsundFreunden

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
So I'm trying to get by 1969 4-Door Bird insured. Problem is that all of the classic insurance companies require the car be stored in a locked garage, which I unfortunately do not have the privilege of owning. I've searched for external storage spaces to try & remedy this but they require that the car ALREADY be insured & registered, putting in a sort of loop. Am I cooked? What do y'all think, any ideas to solve my problem?

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Try this, got to the facility that rents the garage and explain your situation. Tell them you will rent the space but not bring the car until you can provide the insurance info. Once you have the rental agreement you should be able to buy the insurance policy.

Back