1967 Relay part numbers for brake and turn signals

F

Fred Walling

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hey guys I have a 67 twodoor and Shop Manual

However I cannot seem to find the part numbers for the 4 relays that are grouped in the front right for the turn, Brake signals.

Can somenoe assist me with this please.

Thank you
Fred

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Hey guys I have a 67 twodoor and Shop Manual

However I cannot seem to find the part numbers for the 4 relays that are grouped in the front right for the turn, Brake signals.

Can somenoe assist me with this please.

Thank you
Fred
Are you referring to the circuit breaker panel inside the passenger compartment footwell on the lower firewall?

There is only one relay near that panel, the 3-pin dash indicator relay, C5SZ-13A366-C.
1967 Thunderbird circuit breaker panel and indicator relay location.JPG
The parts diagram shows three two-pin circuit breakers but they are not labeled.
They can be identified by the rating (stamped on the side) and the colors of the wire attached.
1. heater circuit breaker is 30A, 1.96"x.4", C1VZ-14526-C.
2. brake light circuit breaker is 15A with a green/red 14 ga wire, 1.07"x.4", C6SZ-14526-A
3. horn & ammeter 20A , 1.07x.4. C1VZ-14526-B
The turn signal and brake relays are located in the trunk on the rubber pad, mounted high in the left rear fender.
Troubleshooting information (including part numbers) can be found at:
http://www.thuntek.net/cougars_unlimited/67tbseqts.htm

Vic Yarberry

Last edited by a moderator:
More info from the parts catalog and a picture:
Green dot: brake light 15A
Orange dot: heater 30A
Red dot: horn & ammeter 20A

1967 Thunderbird circuit braker panel.jpg

Vic Yarberry

Last edited by a moderator:
Back