1967 Bumper Re-Chroming

Neil
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Anyone re-chromed their bumpers on a 67 and what was the approximate cost? (Planning for this winter) Thanks.

Anyone re-chromed their bumpers on a 67 and what was the approximate cost? (Planning for this winter) Thanks.
Expect to pay around 600-700$ (possibly more depending on what is needed to be done), for re-chroming a bumper. Back or front. Thats around what I was quoted for re-chroming my rear bumper. Front might cost a little more as depending on year the front bumper is larger due to not having a lower valence. The 67 t-birds front bumper extended all the down with the turn signals in it, and it didn't have a lower valence. Doing most of the prep work yourself will save you a TON on costs.

Expect to pay around 600-700$ (possibly more depending on what is needed to be done), for re-chroming a bumper. Back or front. Thats around what I was quoted for re-chroming my rear bumper. Front might cost a little more as depending on year the front bumper is larger due to not having a lower valence. The 67 t-birds front bumper extended all the down with the turn signals in it, and it didn't have a lower valence. Doing most of the prep work yourself will save you a TON on costs.

Great info. Thanks very much. It gives me a guideline.

Back