1964 Transmission fluid leak Repair required in Toronto

Rik
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I went to the garage and discovered transmission fluid all over the floor from my 1964 Thunderbird.

I want to have the car towed to a GREAT transmission repair place in Toronto.

Any recommendations on what Company to trust for this repair in Toronto?

Thank you!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I went to the garage and discovered transmission fluid all over the floor from my 1964 Thunderbird.

I want to have the car towed to a GREAT transmission repair place in Toronto.

Any recommendations on what Company to trust for this repair in Toronto?

Thank you!
Before going through that, try getting underneath and seeing if the bolts are loose. When I bought my 64 T-Bird 2 years ago, I found all the transmission pan bolts were loose. Some finger loose. It could be as simple as using a wrench to keep your fluid in it's place.

Put the model year in the subject on future posts. I've added for you. You should look at local online reviews to find a shop. Hard to connect here.

model-year.jpg

I am not handy that way.

I need to tow it to a trustworthy Transmission place that can diagnose + fix it.

Thanks biddle!

I am new to your site.

Where do I find "local online reviews"?
Google Business or whatever they use in Canada.

If you want to Classic Thunderbird and you had a large amount of transmission fluid on the ground... where would you take your prized possession for a trustworthy Transmission business in Toronto??

Back