1964 Thunderbird No electrical power

You are on the right track. There are a lot of hacks out there that just treated them as 'Old Cars' and not concerned with authenticity nor quality. Just get it running and out the door. I bought my '57 over 45 years ago and it had some 'less than professional' work done even at that time. Enjoy the journey and the mind games these cars will give you. You seem to have the talent and ability to bring it back to life. Be proud and make it show.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

You are on the right track. There are a lot of hacks out there that just treated them as 'Old Cars' and not concerned with authenticity nor quality. Just get it running and out the door. I bought my '57 over 45 years ago and it had some 'less than professional' work done even at that time. Enjoy the journey and the mind games these cars will give you. You seem to have the talent and ability to bring it back to life. Be proud and make it show.

Thank you for saying those kind things - I am trying so hard. Means a great deal!

Back