1964 Thunderbird Convertible For Sale

O

OldT_Bird64

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hi,

I have a 1964 T-Bird convertible project car that I'm looking to sell. The car has factory air conditioning, AM-FM radio, reclining passenger seat and cruise control. 61,000 miles. Original 390 V-8 with the factory performance option offered owners in 1965 to add a Holley carb and bump up the HP. Engine is out of the car and the machine shop work on the bottom end is finished, simple clean up and still retains original bore. I've had the car for a while and it has been indoors the entire time. Front springs are new, brakes rebuilt and some odds and mechanical ends worked on through the years. All original parts are boxed and marked for reassembly, also have a few extras from swap meets etc, but not a substantial amount of extras. Body is solid, needs some spot work on a couple of the pans and work on the rear deck lid webbing, but otherwise in very good shape. Original pale yellow paint was covered with a white paint job by the previous owner who drove the car up until the mid-90's where it has been stored since.

Asking $6500.00

Located in Bellevue Nebraska
DSC_0001.jpgDSC_0002 (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back