1964 Tbird, Rostra cuise control questions

ak7an
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I plan on installing a Rostra cruise control on my 64. I was hoping that someone on here would have some knowledge of the normally open switch that Rostra sells with their kit. Here is a pic from their install instructions showing that the "ON" switch when closed is not connected to anything and I am sure that is just done out of convenience for the drawing..
This has to be wired to a resistance to ground and I need to know how much resistance to ground their is.. If anyone knows plz let me know. The reason I am asking is I already have a set of normally open switches installed and would like to utilize these..
Thanks
Ed

Attachments

• 2020-05-11_7-12-32.pdf
    12.2 KB · Views: 0

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Well after extensive research I was able to procure the information that I was looking for an how to wire the Rostra to my existing switches. I have way more knowledge of this system than I ever thought I would need. Be glad to help out and answer any questions that I can.
Take care and be safe.
Ed

Back