1964 need a modern push button radio maybe even touchscreen

S

stevetheweave1

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Need radio to have usb or Bluetooth to play pre-recorded music. Crutchfield has always been a go to but their selection is limited. I would like a radio that lasts not some cheap junk. A good radio makes the car run so much better.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Need radio to have usb or Bluetooth to play pre-recorded music. Crutchfield has always been a go to but their selection is limited. I would like a radio that lasts not some cheap junk. A good radio makes the car run so much better.
Retrosound has a good setup for thunderbirds

The radio in my car has AM/FM Stereo, 180 watts, input for accessories, outputs for additional amp and subwoofer if I want, includes Bluetooth 5.0, USB 2.0, and HD Radio. The radio looks totally original in the dash. The components are designed and built in a Detroit auto plant to new car OEM specs.

Now that I've got your attention: garytayman.com

If you have further questions please let me know.

Gary interesting info thanks for supplying retro radio options. I want to get my interior back together so I am going to stuff the old radio back in. I need to get back to installing the drivetrain to get back on the road. I now am leaning toward a JBL charge 4 portable bluetooth speaker on rear window shelf or dash and use my phone for a receiver.

Back