1964 Drilled out trunk lock, need new lock

Dustino
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I was locked out of the trunk so i ended up drilling it out. Im looking for new locks, and I would like one asap; However I don't know if there is a general ford lock or some sort of universal lock i can get at a place like home depot, or am i stuck getting a o.g or replica of a 1964 tbird lock? Would a lock from a different 1964 ford car work as well?

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I was locked out of the trunk so i ended up drilling it out. Im looking for new locks, and I would like one asap; However I don't know if there is a general ford lock or some sort of universal lock i can get at a place like home depot, or am i stuck getting a o.g or replica of a 1964 tbird lock? Would a lock from a different 1964 ford car work as well?
as long as you didn't brake the housing, you can replace the cylinder with another one from 64 on back. 65 and up had a 2 sided key

Should have called a locksmith.

Back