1961 Thunderbird Convert for Sale Nashville TN

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Philt

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Nicely sorted and recently refurbished "Bullet Bird" convertible. A very nice driver quality that show well and has taken a few local trophies. This is not a 98 point concours garage queen. It is a joy to drive and we take it almost weekly as the weather allows. All electrics have been sorted , well except the clock. This is the first year of the "Bullet Bird" fully equipped with power steering, Pwr Brakes, windows, and drivers seat. The 390 FE engine is probably the quietest motor I have ever driven The three speed automatic is smooth and the recently serviced rear-end makes no noise. Brakes are positive without pull or grab. The paint is glossy, factory color but was repainted about six years ago shows very little wear. At that time the interior upholstery and carpet was replaced so it looks fresh with no rips, tears or stains. Even the dash pad looks nearly new. No a/c. Glass windshield was replaced about the time I bought it. The chrome and bright work are very nice. Engine starts easy with the new Edelbrock carb, runs strong, no leaks no burning oil. The top is a show and system works with no leaks. Although it is a bit of slow process even when they were new.
NEW PARTS, shocks, leaf springs, brake shoes, carb, radiator flushed and thermostat, valve cover gaskets, Tires and Kelsey -Hayes wheels. I have the original steels and more new tires with OEM hubcaps.
Clear title and availble for inspection in the Nashville area. Gladly help with your transporter.
More pictures on request, no thanks don't need help selling or interested in a trade. just bought another and need the garage for her "Baby Bird".
Tbird Topless.jpegthumbnail-22.jpegthumbnail-20.jpegthumbnail-24.jpegthumbnail-21.jpegTbird dash.jpegthumbnail-19.jpegthumbnail-27.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Post your asking price.

$24,000 for my "61 Thunderbird Convertible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back