1958 Interior colors

R
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
none
I‘m planning to build a model of Stuart Baileys (Effrem Zimbalist Jrs) 58 TBird convertible from 77 Sunset Strip. It was clearly white which would be Winterset white. Based on the black and white I’m pretty sure that the interior was red and white.

I’ve found references for the paint color, and Mode Car World has Winterset White. But I can’t find anything about colors for the upholstery and carpet.

Are there any references.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I‘m planning to build a model of Stuart Baileys (Effrem Zimbalist Jrs) 58 TBird convertible from 77 Sunset Strip. It was clearly white which would be Winterset white. Based on the black and white I’m pretty sure that the interior was red and white.

I’ve found references for the paint color, and Mode Car World has Winterset White. But I can’t find anything about colors for the upholstery and carpet.

Are there any references.
A white car could have any of the available interiors. medium and light blue cloth, medium and light green cloth, black cloth, black and white vinyl, tan and white vinyl, blue and white vinyl, green and white vinyl. red and white vinyl. These are generic names of course. I do not know of the precise mix codes for the paint of the console. The carpet would always be the color other than white.

Check out Thunder Bird Headquarters they carry a full lineup of interior seats covering as well as floors and door panels and kick panels

Back