1958 Broken exhaust bolt/ leaking manifold

W
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
My 1958 T’bird has a broken off exhaust manifold on the driver’s side . It is the front top bolt and there is a loud exhaust leak. It looks really hard to get the bolt locks loose and the bolts loose, especially on the bottom row. It looks nearly impossible with the engine in the car. Any ideas?

My 1958 T’bird has a broken off exhaust manifold on the driver’s side . It is the front top bolt and there is a loud exhaust leak. It looks really hard to get the bolt locks loose and the bolts loose, especially on the bottom row. It looks nearly impossible with the engine in the car. Any ideas?
Sorry, I meant to a broken exhaust manifold bolt.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I added the model year for you.
modelyear.jpg

Sorry, I meant to a broken exhaust manifold bolt.
It is a stock exhaust manifold on a 352.

Back