1957 Radio Speaker Grill

TJShea

TJShea

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I have been looking at the on-line parts suppliers and parts catalogs I have all with no luck. Anyone have a source for a replacement speaker grill for a 1957?

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I have been looking at the on-line parts suppliers and parts catalogs I have all with no luck. Anyone have a source for a replacement speaker grill for a 1957?
I would call Hills Thunderbird in Ohio and talk to those guys.

Contact the Thunderbird aftermarket sellers. Many of them have both new and used parts..

You might try Amos Minter. He has all kinds of used parts from cars that are not restorable .
Amosminter@************* 972-931-3357.

The same would be true for “Prestige Thunderbird” in California
New aftermarket as well as used parts.
good luck

Thanks for all of the responses. I'll be reaching out to the contacts you all provided. I would thik that one of these would have one.

Thanks for all of the responses. I'll be reaching out to the contacts you all provided. I would thik that one of these would have one.
Im sure one of those will sell you something. Good luck on your restoration.

OK I was fussing under the dash and pulled the speaker wire loose. well apparently I have two magnets. I installed this speaker so long ago I couldn't remember how to wire it. Do both wires go to the primary terminal and I only have one wire going to the other speaker magnet. Do I need to run another wire to the other magnet as I only have one. I could have been running only one all this time.

Back