1957 Front grill installation

L

lapinekevin

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I am new here. I purchased a 57 T bird and when I did some parts were removed and in the trunk. I did a little body work and painted the car. I need to know how to install the front grill with the chrome molding. Pictures or video would be great. Thanks in advance

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I am new here. I purchased a 57 T bird and when I did some parts were removed and in the trunk. I did a little body work and painted the car. I need to know how to install the front grill with the chrome molding. Pictures or video would be great. Thanks in advance
On my 55 the top chrome piece of the grill opening was a bugger. Not even a 1/4" drive 3/8" socket would fit, and nuts were inset to far for a wrench. Started out by taking a 3/8" socket and needle nose vice grips and ever so slowly backing off the nut which was on a 1" clip bolt. YIKES, 10 min to do 1. So I took a cheap 3/8" socket and ground the end till a 1/2" wrench open end wrench fit on it. Only a couple minutes each for the remaining 5 clips. Plus be easy install, if I don't use 3/8" couplings?

@lapinekevin add the model year to the subject in future posts as prompted . I've added for you.
model-year.jpg

Back