1957 - E-Code All Original Value One Owner

I would like to buy this car, I am looking at around $35, to $40 grand. My number is ***-***-****
Moderator note. Do not post your phone number or email address in the public forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All, My family is ready to get rid of the 57 bird my father bought new. It's got 20,000 miles and has never been redone. The car is all original and Rose Pink. It’s an E code, 312 with dual carburetor, power windows, power seat, automatic floor shift, telescoping wheel, manual brakes, no A/C. T&C radio, both hard and soft top, power steering, automatic, dual exhaust out the rear bumper. Here's a picture of it as it sits in my mother's garage. We're just trying to get an idea of it's value and how we should go about giving this a new home.
View attachment 22127View attachment 22128
Just beautiful, you should get $60-75K. If it is as good of a condition as it looks. But you will have to find the right person.

All, thanks for contacting me on this. You won't believe it but my mother had some guy who happened to walk past her garage and he was interested in the car. He asked for a price and she told him 50k and stood by her offer. He took it and picked it up last weekend. Our whole family is happy she did it on her own and got a fair price for the vehicle. Again, thanks for all the replies.

All, thanks for contacting me on this. You won't believe it but my mother had some guy who happened to walk past her garage and he was interested in the car. He asked for a price and she told him 50k and stood by her offer. He took it and picked it up last weekend. Our whole family is happy she did it on her own and got a fair price for the vehicle. Again, thanks for all the replies.
That's a fair price considering what they have sold for in auctions and they also had to pay auction fees!

Back