1956 teapot carburetor accelerator pump ball size

odlewis
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
On my teapot Carb,i dropped the accelerator pump ball check, it went int to the twilight Zone. Can any one tell me the diameter of the ball? so I can replace it .
Thanks

When you post to the forum, your subject needs to summarize your post and since we are an all Ford Thunderbird site, you don't need to include that.

"tea pot carb 1956 Thunderbird" could be anything. Updating.

On my teapot Carb,i dropped the accelerator pump ball check, it went int to the twilight Zone. Can any one tell me the diameter of the ball? so I can replace it .
Thanks
Oh the stories that could be told of critical parts flying off. As you graduate through the process of working on our hobby, you learn to instantly put your senses in emergency mode. hearing, ( where did it last make a sound). perifocal vision kicks in, and then the search.

Jesus clips, when a clip C or E goes flying always say Jesus were'd that go? LOL

While replacing the fuel pump last year I dropped a lock washer into the block, heard it land in the pan. After getting over the sick feeling I tried flushing it out, tried magnets, oh well the pan leaked anyway. After removing the pan there it was right where I imagined it would be. Episodes like that make you a lot more careful.

While replacing the fuel pump last year I dropped a lock washer into the block, heard it land in the pan. After getting over the sick feeling I tried flushing it out, tried magnets, oh well the pan leaked anyway. After removing the pan there it was right where I imagined it would be. Episodes like that make you a lot more careful.
Like when you take anything off regarding the engine, stuff the hole.

Back