1955 Thunderbird blue vinyl advice

JRH

JRH

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I've been looking for the vinyl that matches the armrest and seat covers, I want to recover the garnish rails and drop curtain with the same color. Not the dark green all the suppliers call turquoise. I found the same color carpet through ACC but can't find the vinyl. Called CASCO they said they get the upholstery from Larry's I called them and that was a dead end. I've seen a photo somewhere on the internet with thees done on a 55 and looks awesome.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I've been looking for the vinyl that matches the armrest and seat covers, I want to recover the garnish rails and drop curtain with the same color. Not the dark green all the suppliers call turquoise. I found the same color carpet through ACC but can't find the vinyl. Called CASCO they said they get the upholstery from Larry's I called them and that was a dead end. I've seen a photo somewhere on the internet with thees done on a 55 and looks awesome.
FYI: i did find the vinyl that matches the seat and armrest on my 55 t-bird blue a place called SMS out of Texas just waiting for a free sample to make sure.

Back