1955 Is it me, or hardly any YouTube vids for servicing T-Birds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
photoguy

photoguy

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Just purchased my 55’ few days ago. I’m an avid YT user, not finding mamy T-Bird vids. Am I searching wrong or just barely any posted? Guess I assumed there would be plenty. I have many service questions about this car, YT is always my first stop. Not even finding an oil change vid.

Thanks

Last edited:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

If you are an avid user, I would assume you know how to search for a video. Maybe you can become a contributor and add some videos. I can help edit the videos if you record the footage.

Our channel is here- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtw03lljrSZ5y8vLxHHSLzw?sub_confirmation=1
I was just thinking that. I’m just feeling little frustrated, could you please suggest a service manual? One that’s downloadable would be great. I’m not a mechanic, but do most my repairs. But I’m new to working on a classic.

Thank you!

I was just thinking that. I’m just feeling little frustrated, could you please suggest a service manual? One that’s downloadable would be great. I’m not a mechanic, but do most my repairs. But I’m new to working on a classic.

Thank you!
A good request. As a fairly new owner and having to "search" for many different areas of questions to be answered, and many hours. it would be nice to have "someone" at a focal point start a consolidated list and have others add to it or at least provide other suggested sites upfront since T-Bird owners are not in an adversarial position. As to accuracy of my findings, I told my mechanic that my questions generally could be found on the net at different forum sites and Google. And members of the different sites are usually helpful, especially when other contributors review the input and add comments. The Ford T-Bird service manual but does not cover many of the smaller fixes.

Thank you!
Use the search page. As you have seen, the word service manual is a hyperlink, click it to look for a service manual. Most people who own these cars are older and they are not going to be recording, editing and publishing yuotube videos like younger owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back