02 carpet wanted

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Status
Not open for further replies.
G
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I want to replace my 02 thunderbird carpet, I have looked all over the internet with out finding one company the offers this year carpet. Does anyone know if I can even purchase one or should I just give up?

I want to replace my 02 thunderbird carpet, I have looked all over the internet with out finding one company the offers this year carpet. Does anyone know if I can even purchase one or should I just give up?

Did you also search for 2003-2005 carpets? Have you tried the Ford dealer? If you really need the base carpet and not just floor mats SOMEONE has to have them... don't give up. Another option is an auto trim shop.

carpet

hello, did you find the carpet? I am also looking...

mike

I can't recall where but I bought new carpet online. Fit well and looks great in my 62'. If I can find receipt I will advise source. Might have been Thunderbird Headquarters or Bob's Birdhouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back