02-04 Chromed wheels wanted...( used or new)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last seen
I would like to trade my factory grey painted wheels for chromed ones + cash money...They can be new or used, '02, '03, or '04 style, as long as they're in good condition. Let me know what you have and what kind of deal we can come up with...I'm open to suggestions...

You can reply here or e-mail me for a faster reply...

Thanks!, Claude :)

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Claude:
No wheels here but you could try EBAY to see what's there, also look at Dayton wheels web site. They have wire wheels for the new T Birds.
Of course neither of these tips help you get rid of the ones you have. You could offer them on EBAY for sale, or possibly post them here for sale for a member that lives in the cold States that may want to use them in the winter and save their chrome ones for summer.
Just a thought,
George

premium tbird wheels

hi, i have a set of 4 chrome wheels from an 02 bird that had daytons replaced, they only have delivery miles on them, i would like to get 750 plus shipping if inerested let me know, thanks kerry pacifico(cell) 610-659-4970 ps i do not have an interest in the old wheels!

reply to "dealersone"...

Hi Kerry...thanks for your reply...I tried to call you today around 6:00 P.M., but I guess I was too late...I'm interested in your wheels, and that's why I would have liked to talk to you...I'll send you an e-mail, and try to call you back again tomorrow.
Again, thanks!
Claude :)

REPLY TO "DEALERSONE" !!!

Hi Kerry...I tried to call you again this morning about the chrome wheels for my T-bird, but I wasn't able to reach you...The e-mail address at the bottom of your post doesn't seem to be valid anymore and has not enabled me to get it touch with you either!...

If you read this, I would appreciate if you could send me an e-mail because I'm interested in the wheels, so I can reply to you...My address is: "toofastforyou@************"

Thank you!...
Claude :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back