007 TBird Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mscottcalhoun

UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS
We have one of these RARE cars available for delivery NOW! The 007 Bird is viewed by many to become as or more sought-after than the Nieman-Marcus Birds- out of the 700 made, only 550 are staying in the US! We are the largest dealer in Missouri & one of the largest in the Midwest, and consequently have access to an incredible selection of cars, trucks, and SUVs. This 007 Bird has 4 miles on the odometer- never titled. It is number 222 of 700. You can enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity TODAY for $44995! Please contact us with questions or to set up a delivery time. Call or email quickly- this won't last!

800-745-4454

Visit our website also! www.joemachensford.com

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

007 Gone :( BUT--- we still hav 02s & 03s!

I'm sorry to say that the 007 is gone...

We DO however still have 2 2002's that we'll sell at invoice! They are both premium pkg convertables with matching hardtops and black interior. One is Evening Black and the other is the no-longer-produced Inspiration Yellow. EMAIL ME to steal these! We've got 3 2003s too- mountain shadow with black interior, red with black interior, and white with black interior (all premiums with matching hardtops & select shift).

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back