VINs/Dates/Deliveries

Status
Not open for further replies.
BotNew56
-
I have VIN 106496 which is also scheduled to be built this week. Recording hasn't been updated in over a week.
-
While you're checking on your car on Friday, I sure would appreciate a check on mine.
-
Triple black premium.
-
Thanks

------------------
Bob

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Bob

Will try to find out about it. I would think that it certainly will be there and fairly far along.

John

------------------
VIN 106587 White, White

Dallas02Bird

Have you still got that "gut feeling" that your vehicle will be in this week?? I was just curious! I have a feeling that with the Thanksgiving Holiday and after looking into the "crystal ball"... you will have it on Monday or Tuesday 12/3 or 12/4. Maybeeeee sooner!! Good Luck and keep me posted!!

According to the 800 number, my BlueBird VIN 5808 which was produced 11/21 "has been shipped via rail carrier with an ETA week of December 18." I'd be surprised if it takes that long to get out here to California, but waiting for this gorgeous machine has helped me find patience I never thought I had!

I found the last 6 #'s that you need for the red bird in York. 106776. Tried to post yesterday and we were down and the old Bon would not except anything eather.

jodrod, I screwed up. That is the last numbers for their 3rd one that they didn't get yet. Here are the right numbers. 105343 I found this when I was posting pics on the yahoo site of this car on the sticker.Sorry about that.

That last number is the red on red prem. their #2 car. The 106776# is their third car they didn't get in yet and I don't have any other info on that third car yet. Now see if I can get this right. Second car in York at Beasley Ford arrived Nov. 26. Red on Red Prem with black inter.No lights in front of car. See pics on yahoo. Vin # is 1FAHP60AX2Y105343 Hope I got it right this time!

Hope so I hate to type. Tried that voice program but it is a pain in the A---.

------------------
Blue on Blue Prem. STILL WAITING
69 Vette
73 MGB
95 F-150
2-Seadoo Jet Skies

Happened to be at Wixom last night and today. What a place! VIN 1FAHP60A82Y105681, red/red premium is on the Wixom pedestal outside the main office building with a big red bow on it. Window sticker says the car is going to Grand Prairie Ford in Grand Prairie, TX. VIN 6318, yellow premium with black hardtop, is awaiting transport. There were probably 50 TBirds in the holding lot looking for new owners. Mine, #6160, should have body mated to frame and gas in the tank on Friday. I can't wait for it to arrive in Houston!!

I Don't believe it!!!!

Just got update..

#107530 is scheduled for build 12/10/01
locked in for 12/12/01 and I have an ETA 0f 1/07/02.

Do you think cars will still be arriving early?
Would you believe...our 45th anniversary is Jan 4,'02 and we had a NEW '56 t-bird, black/black w black & white int./ from same place when we were married.

I am nervous.

Joe,

On my way to work this morning I happend by a broker's lot and they had 100845 sitting out front. It's a Torch Red premium with full color accent. Don't know if there's a hardtop or not. It had the soft top up. Also don't know how much they're asking, but I'm sure it's gotta be a lot.

Jodrod,

My TBird finally arrived today, even though it was a week late (according to the 800 number ETA)! I had given you all of my stats previously. I am VIN 5099.

I checked on the door of the car and the build date was 11/1/01 with delivery on 12/03/01.

It is what everybody has stated before... just a truly amazing automobile! I have already received an incredible number of compliments, and I've only had it a few hours. I see a lot of envy and jealousy out there in people's eyes.

WixomPooh, thanks for all of your hard work into helping make these cars! The paint on mine and the fit of the body panels is flawless! I'm sure that I will have more to say about it in a few days, after I have more time with it.

Vin #5808 blue/blue/premium/full accent arrived this morning at my dealership in the LA area. The ETA on the Ford 800# was "week of December 18." Obviously they are delivering ahead of the ETA. WOW WOW WOW I am soooo jazzed! Can't wait to take delivery this afternoon!

Joe,

I am sending you details on my bird via e-mail. The bird is a triple black premium with 7 spoke chrome from California. I am adding the chrome bezel soon.

Ric

jodrod:
I ordered my T-Bird on March 12,my dealer still doesn't have a Vin.#. Can you give me the 800 so I can hunt for my Vin.#

Thank You:
Fortbirds

fortbirds,

The number I have requires having a full 17 digit vin to work.

Do you know your spot on your dealer allocation? #? of ? From that we can estimate when the car will be built.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back