VINs/Dates/Deliveries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodrod:

Just found 3256 triple black at dealer in Ontario 1 hour from my house, in show room not sold.I will go see him Sat.My dealer is hopefull of vin# soon & delivery in Feb. Maybe I should have it drop shipped to St.Petes, drive around there till it`s safe to go north.

Jodrod
Update on #6905 - Blue w/partial blue interior - build date 12/7; ETA w/o 12/24; # 2 of 5 for this dealer; ordered in early Feb.; headed for Mass - hopefully by Xmas

New Hatching! I just got off the phone with my salesman at Santa Fe Ford...Thunderbird Blue/Blue Top/Full Accent Deluxe Model with Traction
VIN: 1FAHP60A12Y108647

Joe, correct me if I'm wrong, but if they get to 8,000 before the Christmas Break, mine should be produced the second week after they return to work, which would be when???? Please don't tell me the week of January 21 because I'm going away on vacation that week.

I'm going to leave Dave Davis a message and see if I can make a trip up to Wixom if the timing works out. Yippeeeee!

T02 BIRD,

108510 has a build week of 12/17, so my guess is your build week will be 12/17 or more likely 12/31. They didn't give you a build or ETA date? Did you try the 800 #?

Jodrod, Salesman called this morning. He gave me two Vin #'s. The first one is 1FAHP60A22Y106776 this is a red Prem. all the info. he gave me on this car. The second number he gave me is on MY T-BIRD could not belive it because the first one I listed here is their third car and I am seventh on the list. They don't have Vin's for their 4th, 5th, or 6th Bird but they got a vin for their 7th whitch is mine. The num. is 1FALHP60A82Y109293. BLUE ON BLUE PREM. WITH FULL ACCE. INTER. Everyone is all ready to get their Bird NOW but I am hoping mine doesn't come in till Feb. or Mar. because right now I am layed off work after 24yrs, of service. Things are really slow for us at the plant. Hope to be back to work before car comes in. The dealer is Beasley Ford in York Pa. Do you have any idea why I would get a Vin before the cars in front of me.

------------------
Blue on Blue Prem. STILL WAITING Ordered in Jan. 7of12
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
a dog a cat and a couple hundred fish in my pond

Hi Jodrod,
I will give you the information you asked for, as best I know:
2002 Thunderbird
Vin # 101532
Thunderbird blue w/white top
Full accent blue interior
Vehicle description on window dated 6/29/01. I assume that is the build date
Delivered to Prosser Washington 10/12/01

If there is any other information you need, please let me know. I for one appreciate all the work you do for all of us.

Hobobob,

Can you fill in the blank in your vin?

1FAHP60A ? 2Y101532

Also your position in your dealers allotment and the number of cars they are to receive.

#? of ?, you were probably #1.

Thanks

Joe,

Apparently my salesman got some bad info regarding my VIN. He said that my VIN should be 1FAHP60A32Y108391.

#108647 from yesterday is also a Thunderbird Blue Premium with Blue top and full accent. The person who will be getting this car lives in Minneapolis, MN and winters in Lady Lake, FL just south of Ocala.

Both are scheduled to be built week of 12/31. Will they ship both cars together even though the dealership is only allocated 8 cars total? Hmmmm.

KB

JODROD,
sorry I didn't get all the information to you the first time. The full vin # is 1FAHP60A42Y101532. The dealers allotment is only three cars and yes I was number one, having put my deposit down in April, 1999. My son put a deposit down at the same time and is number 2. He received his vin # yesterday. It is 108881. Do you have any idea when his car will go into production? Thank you!

The closer Dot gets to having her VIN, I do too!! I'm three behind her at the same dealership.

------------------
Blue/Blue/Full Blue/ Premium/VIN ??? / 21 of 25

Hi-
I'm trying to buy a t-bird from an LA dealer. He's asking $5000 over MSRP. Is this a good deal? Do you know of better deals out there?

Originally posted by ktEdsel:
According to the 800 number, my BlueBird VIN 5808 which was produced 11/21 "has been shipped via rail carrier with an ETA week of December 18." I'd be surprised if it takes that long to get out here to California, but waiting for this gorgeous machine has helped me find patience I never thought I had!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back