Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jt2233

Au Revoir
Last seen
I just got the word today, my Bird has been released to convoy. ETA Weekending July13th.

VIN # 1FAHP60A82Y121749 Premium Black
Full red accent. I have also ordered the
Chrome hood bezel, the trunk liner, the soft boot, the custom car cover, red floor mats, and the EZ-top hoist, and I have the trunk organizer & lunch tote. Have I missed anything?

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

jt;

Congrats in advance on your new arrival. Your wait is almost over. Have you got the California Car "suster" (DavidA's term) with the Tbird logo? How about the bra? I just ordered one to use on trips to deal with the bug and stone problem.

------------------
Courage - and shuffle the cards

JT2233. WHAT ABOUT THE FUZZY DICE, CURB FEELERS, RACOON TAIL, AND GANGSTER WHITE WALLS??????? HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR CAR AS MUCH AS WE HAVE!!!! -
smile.gif
HAPPY MOTORING. 02TBIRD

02tbird thanks for reminding me, yes I do have the fuzzy dice black with red dots. I also have the T-Bird emblems for the port holes, and the calif. duster Now I just have to find everything.

-

I like it very much, I have been using it on my 95 Riviera and my wife's 95 Mustang and her 2001 Explorer Sport Trac. I have not had any problems with it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back