WTB OEM boot cover- Sand color 2005

Mike Giroux

Mike Giroux

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hello all we just purchased a 2005 Thunderbird Convertible. It is missing the boot cover and would like to keep car all OEM.. There are inexpensive black ones available online but that is not what I would like.

Regards Mike

Attachments

• IMG_20200616_152717.jpg
    IMG_20200616_152717.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Saw one on a T-Bird owners group post on Facebook for $450 in Pinconning MI. I'll see if I can get the contact info if you're interested. Good luck!

Saw one on a T-Bird owners group post on Facebook for $450 in Pinconning MI. I'll see if I can get the contact info if you're interested. Good luck!
I am interested thank you for the quick response
Mike

Just messaged you the info.
What a great Forum, I only joined this morning and I already had active lead that led to an purchase.! I no longer need boot for my New car.
Thanks

What a great Forum, I only joined this morning and I already had active lead that led to an purchase.! I no longer need boot for my New car.
Thanks
We aim to please! Hahaha, that’s what a forum is supposed to do. You needed something, I just saw a guy somewhere else a few days ago trying to sell what you needed. Glad to help! When your coil packs go out someone else here will assist!

We aim to please! Hahaha, that’s what a forum is supposed to do. You needed something, I just saw a guy somewhere else a few days ago trying to sell what you needed. Glad to help! When your coil packs go out someone else here will assist!
Already ordered new ones, I will put them on the self waiting. I read that forum as well.

Thanks again
Mike

I am also looking for a tan boot cover for a 2004. If you had more than one responses, could you please sent them to me. Thanks, Gary

I am also looking for a tan boot cover for a 2004. If you had more than one responses, could you please sent them to me. Thanks, Gary
I will keep my eye out, I jumped on it and paid 450 plus 60 in shipping. FYI it appears to be brand new. I was surprised how quick my post was responded to.

Good Luck!!

Mike

Back