my T-bird leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
The soft-top of our 2002 T-bird leaked profusely around top rear of the front windows when we had our first rainfall after delivery.It took a week to get a service appointment and a month to get parts. It still leaked, and I took it back. After the dealer kept it four more days, it finally doesn't seem to leak.

Has anyone else had this problem? I am going to put the hard top on and check it for leaks, now that they have changed the position of the windows.

------------------
blacktop

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

No leaks here with the soft top. I've driven it in the rain several times. I do get a small amount of wind noise with the top up and exceeding 70 mph. My hardtop was on my T-bird for only the first two days. There was a small amount of water underneath (a small puddle on the soft top), but according to others that might have been caused by leak testing at the plant. I'm not going to worry about that until I put the hardtop back on in November.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back