in dash AC Control 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
E
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I have a 2003 third in dash AC Control module. I purchased it when I had problems with my AC.blower motor would not shut off After the key was turned off. Come to find out it was not the in dash module but a relay under the dash. . If anybody is looking for the dash control unit I have one that I would like to sell. Also if anybody is having this same problem contact me and I will help you diagnose the problem. It cost me $800.00 to get mine repaired and the part was only $80.00 the rest labor.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

eh2653New Member

The part number is :

3W6H-18C612-AE

I want $250.00 and I will pay the shipping.

Thanks
Ed
Send me an e mail address and I will send you pictures of the unit. Not sure how to upload the forum page.

What kind of problem are you having with your AC? If it keeps on running after the key is turned off then stops within a minute or less it's NOT THE CONTROL UNIT. There is a relay behind the glove box in the duct assembly of the evaporator. The best part is the relay is readily available for $80.00 or so. The bad part is to put it in without diminishing the value of the car it will cost about $ 800.00. Everything from freon to radiator coolent needs to be removed the evaporator removed to get the part about the size of a fist out of the duct assembly. Hopefully that's not your problem. I had mine done the right way at the dealership. Good luck.
Eh2653

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back