Hardtop Hoists

Status
Not open for further replies.
EZTop hoist users - headliner problems?

So, any further info on the EZTop hoist and the headliner separation problems?

The good friend of mine for whom I do handyman stuff (and who bought the 2004 Pacific Coast that I am now a fellow enthusiast of) purchased the EZTop hoist since it also featured the ratcheting crank-type lift mechanism, and if it causes problems with her car, I'd like to know how to correct (or preferably avoid) them... any further insights from anyone?

Thanks in advance...

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Did he store the top using the hoist or the storage rack? I have a different brand but haven't used it yet. They do not recommend using it as a storage device.

Originally posted by Sophia
Did he store the top using the hoist or the storage rack? I have a different brand but haven't used it yet. They do not recommend using it as a storage device.

I haven't installed it for her yet - haven't even really had a chance to go over and take it out of the box yet to check it out. I just figured I'd gather the information I could before we started using it, to find out if there were techniques discovered in the meantime to avoid problems... :)

I took mine out of the boxes, then put all the parts back in the boxes and called my brother. Asked him to stop by sometime and check it out. Boy there sure are a lot of parts to that thing. :confused:

Oh, parts don't scare me... :)

Now, her top getting damaged while using the thing, THAT scares me. ;) :D

I might head over and check it out if I can find time to do so this weekend. She doesn't seem to be in too much of a rush to 'go topless', but with the weather the way it's been here for the last few days, I can't imagine why... I'd have had the hardtop offa that thing the first clear night I owned it. ::chuckle::

Well I am glad my top is still on, it is 33 degrees, and feels like 25, in Missouri. The bun warmer sure feels goooooood today

:p :p :p

Originally posted by Sophia
The bun warmer sure feels goooooood today
Had them on today as well. But that is because it was a little chilly driving on the freeway at 7:30 pm with the top down while wearing a short-sleeved shirt and shorts.

Ford Tbird Car-Top Electric Hoist - $100 (Carmel, IN)

I have a E-Z Top Co. Car-Top Electric Hoist for the 2002-2006 Thunderbird. Works great and straightforward to install in your garage.

STORE THAT TOP OFF THE GARAGE FLOOR DURING THE CONVERTABLE SEASONS!!!!!!!! Full instruction set included and help is available online and by phone with the company.

A 700.00 retail value in excellant condition. See http://www.eztop.com/newtbird.htm
for more info.

Selling due to moving long distance and the TBird had to be sold.
This is currently listed for sale on craigslist at:
http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/pts/473518638.html

The hoist is in Indianapolis, and I can be reached at:
blalone1@*************

I wish to purchase your hoist!

I should very much like to purchase your hoist. I sent you a previous e-mail with an offer.

Please let me know if it is still available.

Thank you.
Jerry

I have a E-Z Top Co. Car-Top Electric Hoist for the 2002-2006 Thunderbird. Works great and straightforward to install in your garage.

STORE THAT TOP OFF THE GARAGE FLOOR DURING THE CONVERTABLE SEASONS!!!!!!!! Full instruction set included and help is available online and by phone with the company.

A 700.00 retail value in excellant condition. See http://www.eztop.com/newtbird.htm
for more info.

Selling due to moving long distance and the TBird had to be sold.
This is currently listed for sale on craigslist at:
http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/pts/473518638.html

The hoist is in Indianapolis, and I can be reached at:
blalone1@*************

TBird Top Hoist has been sold

Thanks for all of your interest. The hoist was sold within three days of the posting.
Sincerely,
Brian LaLone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back