Fog Lights- One great experience

R
Last seen
I finally found a shop that assured me that installing fog/running light would not be a problem. I got all the necessary parts( socket/lights) and made the appointment. One hour and 15 minutes later I was out the door.
The shop Auto Refinery in Bunnell, Florida. These folks are both professional and friendly. Oh, and did I mention reasonable.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I finally found a shop that assured me that installing fog/running light would not be a problem. I got all the necessary parts( socket/lights) and made the appointment. One hour and 15 minutes later I was out the door.
The shop Auto Refinery in Bunnell, Florida. These folks are both professional and friendly. Oh, and did I mention reasonable.
Post a photo!

Did they have to remove the fascia to add the lights?

I finally found a shop that assured me that installing fog/running light would not be a problem.

This isn't my thread but figured I'd post a picture for those like me who didn't have the OEM lights installed. These are BLING fog lights as ordered on ebay. Have installed with a rocker switch as the lights give you a choice of either a white or a blue light.
upload_2019-7-26_13-20-33.png

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn't my thread but figured I'd post a picture for those like me who didn't have the OEM lights installed. These are BLING lights as ordered on ebay. Have installed with a rocker switch as the lights give you a choice of either a white or a blue light.
View attachment 4467
They look good, Bill.

Did anyone ever try attaching the fog lights or SPL's to the pull out feature of the headlight switch to turn them on and off? My F250 has this and I see where the Lincoln MKS also, Many parts from the MKS are the same.

Back