Cockpit Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
I rec'd my cockpit cover yesterday. I like it.
Very easy to install (even though there weren't any real instructions). Folds to a very small package. Material is very similar to Ford's car cover.
I think it was worth the money.
See the pics at http://photos.groups.*********/group/newtbirddata/lst?&.dir=/Cockpit+Cover&.src=gr&.view=t&.last=1

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I have also received mine, I think. My wife said that I got a package on Tuesday. I will have to wait for the delivery of my Bird to check out the fit, but from the pictures I'm happy...
smile.gif

I received my cockpit cover last week, and put it on my car over the weekend. Fit is nice, installation is easy. It looks just like greyfox's, except my car is blue! I'd recommend it.
Hugh in Houston
FUN 3X

These covers are from where?
JRL

Also available from Covercraft for $59.95 plus shipping according their eBay buy it now auctions.

Paul

------------------
#3739 Premium
Torch Red w/matching top
Standard Interior

Originally posted by 2K2BIRD:
Also available from Covercraft for $59.95 plus shipping according their eBay buy it now auctions.

Paul

Actually the one I received was a "Covercraft". I guess TBirdSolutions buys them from Covercraft and marks them up. I think I paid $79 + shipping.

CoverCraft does not sell retail. Although it may appear to be Covercraft selling on ebay, it is not. It probably is a CoverCraft product being sold. The "cockpit covers" are made in many fabrics and the price varies greatly. TBirdSolutions.com specifications require NOAH fabric - one of the finest available. Performance wise you get what you pay for in UV light, dust, and water protection. The price difference is due to the material used. We now have these on the shelf ready to ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back