Car cover for T-Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I've checked at auto stores (Auto Zone, Checker, etc.) for car covers for the T-Bird and have found them to be in the $75 to $150 range. Then, just for kicks, I went to Wal-Mart and found a comparable cover for $20. I believe it is a polypropylene spunbond material, which will be fine for us, as we are leaving it in the garage for storage.

Best of Luck!

------------------
Black/Black/Black Acc. Prem.

Ford offers two different car covers with the bird wind span across the front and made to fit the car including mirror pockets. Price is around $200.00

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
1999 F150 Super Cab 4x4 Off Road
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

How are you going to use it? Indoors only or outside? Inside get tan flannel. I see you live in CT - if outside then get WeatherShield fabric. It is about as waterproof as you can get and still breathe. This will be very important in freezing conditions. All in all it has superior performance in most catagories, including space which is always a factor if you plan on keeping it in your trunk. NOAH fabric would be my second choice (less expensive) See a picture of a custom fit one here on TomM's TBird www.TBirdSolutions.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back