AIR VALVE LOGO CAPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Thanks, I ordered the e-bay ones, I couldn't get the images to load on the logonuts page.

------------------
Ron

VIN #7729, seq. #7505
partial blue premium, no top

-

I also e-mailed him asking if he could do the Tbird valve caps in the various matching colors for the 02' bird. If he resopnds back with a yes I will post here after I place my order for the Thunderbird Blue caps.

------------------
Courage - and shuffle the cards

That would be wonderful, Marty. I spent about two hours last weekend trying to do an Internet search for yellow plastic valve caps, but I couldn't find any. It was so frustrating! I believe I saw some chrome ones, but that's not what I want.

And of course, I was not as smart as Lon was when he picked up his car and kept the yellow valve caps that came from the factory. Rats!

I had bought a set from Big Sky Car Cover a while back for my '57 bird. You can bearly read the word Thunderbird. but they still looked good. After I got the '02 Bird I sent away for another set. They were on the car for 1 day, then they were stolen. They are plastic. The price is 12.95 for a set of 4 and 5.00 s/h. I'm not sure if i will get another set yet

------------------
2002 Black/Black/Full Red
1957 Starmist Blue

Good News!!!

I got a response back from Guy at Logo Caps and he says he can do the valve stem caps in any color with the logo in silver, black, or gold. He says place your order through the online order then shoot him a separate order with the color combination of your chosing. His e-mail address is:
guy@logonuts.com

For any of you Ga. area Birds who want one in blue let me know and I will place an order for us. I am also thinking about having a set done in turquoise since that is the logo color for Thunderbird. Shoot me an e-mail if you are interested.

------------------
Courage - and shuffle the cards

Received red with silver logo caps (logonuts.com)gift set, (includes the fob that is the wrench to tighten the caps to help prevent thier being stolen). Looks great. Great tunraround, just ordered Mon the 10th.

Dennis Crago

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back