A two Bird owner now.

edward301
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
We have enjoyed our 02 Bird for many years, just did not drive it very much, until this last year
we started enjoying it more. Now that we drove it more, we were thinking keep this 02, and get
a new one for extra enjoyment.

After driving many new model convertibles, they simply did not feel and drive like a real
convertible, so we decided why not get another retro T Bird. So to keep things simple we
found a Torch Red 02 to go with our 02 Whisper White.

The torch red is in very good condition, and only had 13,600 miles. Delivery truck brought it
late today, cleaned it up, and is in very good condition. Owner before us took as good a care of
it, as we did our 02. Comes with hard top, top cart, convertible boot, and original floor mats,
also some rubber T Bird mats. Best think everything appears to work well,,,, for now.

Even all the ball joints look good, and ac is cold.Both birds.JPG Red bird.JPG

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Edward,
Congratulations! Looks just like my red 02. My wife bought one of the new Lincoln Continentals but I can't part with my "daily driver" TBird. I also have a 54 Corvette that I've put over 300,000 miles on and I can't part with it either. The guys I flew with joked I'd be buried in it.
T-Bird.JPG

Corvette7.jpg

Congrats on your new purchase.. I have also thought about doing the same thing.. I have a torch red one and would love to find a white one for the white hard top mix and match.. As a side bar, even after reading this informative forum, you jumped into the deep end again.. I often think it would be easier to find parts for a very early generation Bird than our 11 gen ones.. I may be naive about that.. Less technology less parts and less aggravation.

I know in some cases if you had a Mustang or a older Chevy or Mopar you can buy almost every body panel and part after market.. Something I don’t think we will ever see with our 11 gen T-Birds..

I love your garage, it couldn’t look better.. Enjoy your rides.. BUT the big question is which is your favorite, and which one do you take.. :)

Edward,
Congratulations! Looks just like my red 02. My wife bought one of the new Lincoln Continentals but I can't part with my "daily driver" TBird. I also have a 54 Corvette that I've put over 300,000 miles on and I can't part with it either. The guys I flew with joked I'd be buried in it.
View attachment 3358

View attachment 3357

I know it’s been said before but your 54 Vet looks amazingly like the Gen 11 Birds.. Almost like the same mother gave birth to both.. Very nice!

We have enjoyed our 02 Bird for many years, just did not drive it very much, until this last year
we started enjoying it more. Now that we drove it more, we were thinking keep this 02, and get

After driving many new model convertibles, they simply did not feel and drive like a real
convertible, so we decided why not get another retro T Bird. So to keep things simple we

The torch red is in very good condition, and only had 13,600 miles. Delivery truck brought it
late today, cleaned it up, and is in very good condition. Owner before us took as good a care of
it, as we did our 02. Comes with hard top, top cart, convertible boot, and original floor mats,
also some rubber T Bird mats. Best think everything appears to work well,,,, for now.

Even all the ball joints look good, and ac is cold.View attachment 3355 View attachment 3356

Even all the ball joints look good, and ac is cold.View attachment 3355 View attachment 3356
I have an 03 just like it and love it. Enjoy!

IMG_8539.JPG

You only live once and if you do it right once is enough...Love my 2002 "Velvet"! A joy to drive! Congratulations on your purchase and I wish you decades of open roads and green lights!

Nice contrast but I am partial to the Torch Red Bird.

Back