2005 No Dash Illumination Speedometer & Tachometer

juan23
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hello,

The lights on my speedometer and tachometer for my new 2005 TB do not light up. Fuses 13 and 17 are not in the car for some reason... Does anyone know why or how to fix this? Does anyone know of a good mechanic in NYC area who can help me fix this?
Thanks

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

You were right fem went bad. The ford dealership diagnostics charged $ 250 with tax . An additional Charge of $115 to remove. I’ll be sending it for refurbishing. My question is it easy to reinstall just plug in or is there codes to deal with?

Last edited by a moderator:
You were right fem went bad. The ford dealership diagnostics charged $ 250 with tax . In Addison Charged 115 to remove. I’ll be sending it for refurbishing. My question is it easy to reinstall just plug in or is there codes to deal with?

So they charged you almost 350.00 for what we told you for free? Lol Make sure you upgrade your account and support the forum because we'll save you money!

Attachments

• FEM-Removal-Instructions.pdf
    440.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Back