WTD: Complete soft top/headliner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe someone can help? I'm in LA (California) and need a new soft top AND headliner w installation. My frame and window are ok.
Where to go? I want GOOD work. Thanks!
Topi

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

CalBird: I know of an owner that just had a new OEM top put on, but he's in NC. Here's what he said:

After 9 months, 4 refits and adjustments, my car has her new OEM FoMoCo Haartz top.
The shop kept it for 3 days and I was fine with them taking it slow and getting it right. They credited me for the cost of the original aftermarket top which I will apply to the cost of the OEM I ordered. They also threw in the labor for retrofitting the new top.
The shop manager told me they had added the RetroBird to their "no aftermarket top available" list. So our Retros joins the Corvette and the Nissan Z convertible in that the shop will only retrofit with OEM parts.
I swear the car is quieter with the new top installed even in the short time that I drove it back to the office. I didn't realize how much I enjoyed this car until I had to drive something else for 3 days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back