WTB 2002-2005 Thunderbird. 2004-2005 preferred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
DaveinVa757

DaveinVa757

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
None
Ever since the Thunderbird returned in 2002 I've always been captivated. I owned a 1995 LX, V8 in Chameleon Blue and I still miss it, awesome car.
Looking to buy a car this summer. Can't decide which to buy first, the Bird or a Taurus Limited. For years I loved the Torch Red, but seeing the Vintage Mint Green is just gorgeous. Rare, super rare...but so pretty.
If anyone has feedback on Thunderbird ownership experiences with the 2002-2005's, please share with me. I really prefer 2004-2005 for the satellite radio ability, but a good deal is a good deal. From what I've heard, these cars have very few problems.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Title updated from Prior Bird owner--want to be again :) to WTB 2002-2005 Thunderbird. 2004-2005 preferred.

Ever since the Thunderbird returned in 2002 I've always been captivated. I owned a 1995 LX, V8 in Chameleon Blue and I still miss it, awesome car.
Looking to buy a car this summer. Can't decide which to buy first, the Bird or a Taurus Limited. For years I loved the Torch Red, but seeing the Vintage Mint Green is just gorgeous. Rare, super rare...but so pretty.
If anyone has feedback on Thunderbird ownership experiences with the 2002-2005's, please share with me. I really prefer 2004-2005 for the satellite radio ability, but a good deal is a good deal. From what I've heard, these cars have very few problems.
Have a 2003 Torch Red, red/black interior, < than 50K miles, garage kept, no issues whatsoever will take $16.5K firm (near Roanoke).

Last edited by a moderator:

Great car. Have loved it. I have a 2003 Tbird convertible, powder blue which is bit rare too. Only drive in summer, only problem was to replace coils which was typical. Otherwise yearly check ups have been easy and clear. Winter garaged, great condition, < 50K.

sadly, my fears were realized. Checked out a 2005..can't get in the car without whacking my head on the roof. Would not be comfortable at all getting in and out. So the Taurus will likely be my next car.
it's too bad too, loved everything else about this Bird...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back