What is Ford not doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I have an '02 Blue with full accent interior and blue hardtop, very satisfied with color, but if I had to change and could choose:

Exterior- Metallic Silver

Interior- Silver Partial Accent

I currently have a triple black. The only thing I miss is black and white interior.

I have a 02 triple Blue full accent.
Just give me white interior where the charcoal grey is , except for the top of the dash, with the blue full accent inserts and a white boot cover it would be PURRRfect. I would not want a white soft top the black is just fine.
I like white interior.

2nd choice, the red car with interior white where the charcoal is, except the top of the dash, and red full accent and white boot cover.

3rd choice, metallic electric blue with you guessed it white with metallic blue full accent! remember the 60/62 Ford T bird and Ford Galaxy 500 metallic blue and blue interiors!

------------------
Blue/Blue/Full accent
NM wheels Canada
notadailydriver

I think silver exterior with a partial silver interior would be sharp. Also black exterior with the partial silver interior would look good as well. Dark blue would be a nice exterior color. White, Performance White instead of the gray Whisper White. Bottom line is I can handle the exterior 2003 Corals and Desert Sky Blue ( baby blue) and even the yellow of last year but that saddle interior....don't ever have to see that again.

I agree 100% with the white interior suggestion above! I'd also opt for color keyed carpet, boot cover, seat belts.

One retro color that was one of my favorites
in the 60's was the Emberglo/Parchment combination! The emberglo/parchment two toned interior with either an all emberglo exterior or emberglo body with parchment
removeable top!!

Coral Sand ( a 1957 color )

Geranium ( a 1959 color, also very similar color on 'Birds in '64 )

Seafoam Green

white and/or Pearl white interior option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back