what do you use for the leather seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I second Lexol Products.

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
1999 F150 Super Cab 4x4 Off Road
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

I have been using a 3M product called Refresh- Vinyl & Leather Protectant. I've only used it once on the Bird and on my F-150 seats. It has a nice smell to it but right now I can't say how it will preform over time.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

Lexol makes a good leather cleaner and a good leather conditioner that come as separate products. The combination products that are available probably don't do either step as well as using both separately. Let me suggest a site called dccarcare.com. Don Mallinson, the proprietor, is a great guy with super service and he carries lexol and lots of other good products at reasonable prices. You might notice a nice red t-bird on his opening page. You can probably guess who it belongs too. His site also has some good tips for car care. He has owned several national championship show cars, proof he knows what your talking about. If you buy from Don, tell him I sent you.

Paul

------------------
#3739 Premium
Torch Red w/matching top
Standard Interior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back