Thunderbird Destination State Database Entry

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

For those that obviously didn't understand, yes Tim's posts were deleted, but a better system was put in place to track everyone's state. Two methods in place would have been confusing. I am a web site designer by trade, and when I saw it, I immediately knew there was a better way to do it that was more efficient and less cluttered. So it's in place, and nobody was censored, because the information is there and is even better than threads!

I really don't appreciate all the whining and complaining after the work I put into the board. I spent over an hour creating that database search/query and have not gotten but one Thank You from TbirdTim.

-

I thank you!!!
wink.gif

I can tell from the design you do know what you are doing. First of all - all your links open a new window. That alone is one of the great features. Keep up the great work.

AKBirdie

OK, I really don't want to get anything going here, and I don't want any replys, but I feel I have to say something in defense of both TbirdTim and Tbird.

First, TbirdTim's idea of starting the 12 individual state threads was a good one.

We are no longer permitting off topic posts to the forums. Please stay on topic.

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back