the gift of life

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Leon Emmons

UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS
I am asking you all to pray for the safety of my nephew Tracy and the recipient of his donated kidney, his friend Brian, as they are having surgery in Rochester Mn tomorrow at 8am. I am very proud of Tracy and hope all goes well as Brian has had a transplant from his wife and the kidney failed because of a staph infection. I know this has nothing to do with tbirds but I consider all of you close friends and am asking you for your support at this time for the families involved. God Bless You.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

What a fine young man your nephew must be. We should all have at least one friend as good as him. I'll say a prayer for them both.

Paul

------------------
#3739 Premium
Torch Red w/matching top
Standard Interior

Originally posted by Leon Emmons:
I am asking you all to pray for the safety of my nephew Tracy and the recipient of his donated kidney, his friend Brian, as they are having surgery in Rochester Mn tomorrow at 8am.

Will do. My wife has a kidney disease (Polycystic) and will neen a transplant one day too. Hopefully not for a while, it is a slow progressing disease.

------------------
Tbird

Leon,

You, your Nephew, & his friend Brian will be in our thoughts all day today.

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
1999 F150 Super Cab 4x4 Off Road
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

Leon, I'm sure everything will turn out fine. I have two friends that have goen through this and one of them is now waiting to get his second.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

Leon,

After noting the many locations of members on the forum, I believe that you, your family, and friends will be in the thoughts and prayers of a lot of people across the USA. You have ours from Mississippi. God Bless.

Charlie and Margaret

Thank you all for your concern. I will keep you posted as I hear the results. Both boys are in their 30s Brian has a five year old son and Tracy is single but has lots of kids in that he is a grade school teacher in Las Vegas.

Thank you for your prayers. The surgery went well and Tracys kidney began to work immediately when it was transplanted in Brian now the recovery time begins and more prayers that the kidney will work. Both boys are hurting now but they will laugh about it later. Thanks again my friends from all over the US. Tbird owners are the very best!!!

The surgery went well, the kidney started working right away in Brian and the boys are both hurting but now it is recovery time.Thank you for your prayers and keep it up for the next week so things will continue to go well. Tbird owners are the very best!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back