TBird Gathering/Balto Area/July 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.
The monthly gathering of Mid-Atlantic Thunderbird Club will be held July 14th @3PM, rain or shine at the Boulevard Diner, 1660 Merritt Blvd, Baltimore (Dundalk) MD. The restaurant has a TBird theme, provides a limited access area for us to park our cars, and will put us together for dining if enough Tbirders show up. We are extending a special invitation to owners of 2002 Birds-we would like to see all of the colors at this gathering.

Directions:

From North: Take I-95, I-83, I-70, etc, south to get to I-695 on the north side of Baltimore. Take I-695 east (signs may say Towson, Dundalk, Key Bridge, or Essex depending where you get onto I-695). Take I-695 east (inner loop). As you cross over Rt 40, watch for I-695 to bear to the right. Continue to follow I-695 until you come to Exit 39-Merritt Boulevard/Dundalk. The exit will be a straight shot off of I-695; I-695 bears left at this point. Stay on Merritt Blvd for about 1-1/2miles. Diner is at intersection of Merritt Blvd & Holabird Ave (NW corner). It will be on your right side. Parking space is available at front corner (southeast) of the restaurant.

From the South: Take I-95, I-295, I-97, etc, north to I-695 East (inner loop). Do whatever works best, but get in the inside loop, going east. Most signs will say Glen Burnie/Key Bridge/I-695. Cross over the Key Bridge ($1.00 toll). Once over the Key Bridge, take Exit 43. At end of ramp, turn left. Next traffic light, about ¼ mile, make aloft onto the Peninsula Expressway. Take the Peninsula Expressway to Merritt Blvd (about 1-¼ miles. Make a right on Merritt to go north (there will be a ramp-you don’t need to go the traffic light). Third traffic light will be Holabird Ave. Diner is on the NW corner of this intersection. Make a left turn on Holabird (there are two turn lanes-take the one to the right). Take first right, which will put you onto the parking lot.

Lost? Call Skip @ 410-591-9736

We hope to see you there!!

Skip
Red/Red/Red Premium #1678

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Skip, you know we will be there.Hope we get a few more there from the board.

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

I plan to attend. I realize this is a rain or shine gathering, but if it's raining then quite honestly I might not make it. My sister lives in Baltimore so I will pay her a visit and maybe bring here along in my T-bird.
Tom

------------------
2002 Thunderbird VIN 17889; rotation 7373.
Premium. Blue/blue/partial.

We now have, tentatively, at least four new Birds coming to the July 14th get together, all different colors to the best of my knowledge. Plus the vintage Birds as well. We sure would like to see at least one of each color '02. And the more, the merrier. The weather looks good, too (the smoke should be gone by then!). You '02 owners in No Virginia and So PA-It is only about an hour from you. If my calculations are right, there should ultimately be about 1200 new Birds in the Balto-Wash area. Here is a great way to meet other '02 owners, as well as TBird enthusiasts in general. See Ya there.

Skip

Red/Red/Red premium #1678

I'll be there. We (my T-bird and I) live in Towson so we are only a short drive away (Short or long I love driving that car!) Look forward to meeting ya'll on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back