Stereo Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
On some cars, the stereo will have an automatic adjuster to increase/decrease the volume when road noise changes (ie due to acceleration/deceleration, etc.). The stereo in the T-bird does not do this and I'd really like this feature, especially when the top is down!!

In any event, the T-bird stereo appears to be the same stereo that Ford put in the 2001 Cobras. My husband read on a forum in www.blueovalnews.com that there is a way to connect something within the dash to enable to existing stereo to do this, but that Ford just didn't do that. Does anyone know anything about this??

------------------
Red/Red Premium 02 Bird w/full accent
2001 Ford Cobra
1997 Chevy Blazer (for the dogs)

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Believe it or not, there is a lot of info in the manual. There are several functions you can program to your liking including the seatbelt warning, windows. I know it's tough, but reading the manual on the newer cars is almost a must because there are so many computer controlled devices to learn about.

Eeyore, Like DavidA said DA!!. Just kidding, I've done the same thing with other things on the Bird. Still haven't got the heater- air cond. controls the way I want them. We just got the seat belts programed for the wife because she Doesn't use them. Read the Book and Good luck.
rolleyes.gif

Eeyore, Beware, the NUDOS are watching you.
tongue.gif

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

-

-

-

Status