Springtime search for 03-05 Chicagoland area

Status
Not open for further replies.
M
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
none
Hi, once the snow melts here (April) I am going to be searching for a 03-05 here in the Chicagoland area. Looking for mileage under 60,000, well maintained, with hardtop, non-traditional color.

Mike

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Hi, once the snow melts here (April) I am going to be searching for a 03-05 here in the Chicagoland area. Looking for mileage under 60,000, well maintained, with hardtop, non-traditional color.

Mike

Good for you Mike. Check the For sale section when you are ready. There are two in there now, but don't know where

Yes, good luck to you. The search for a different car is a lot of fun.

Thats a tough question. Black for Red are out, but the wife might be ok with white - which surprised me. I'm partial to the Steel Blue or Merlot but she gets the pick all other things equal. Starting to look Monday - have 3 cars to see.

Mike:
Congrats on your new Gray TBIRD ride.:cool: Best of Luck!:)

I've been seeing a silver 2004 for the past three days on the way to work. Silver hard top with black wheels. It's a real beauty and their web site says it's 4k miles, half of my miles. I'm interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back