Shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ordered t-shirts or golf shirts with the t-bird logo from Rokem Needle Arts? I'm interested knowing the quality of the shirts and stitching, and if anyone had a yellow bird put on their shirt, what color shirt did you pick. I'd like a white shirt but am afraid the yellow is to pale.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I ordered from them and was very satisfied with their product. I ordered a gray shirt with the red t-bird. The only problem I had was that it took about six weeks. I tried to email them to find out the status of the order after about a month and never heard anything. About two weeks later it arrived. You can check this site and there are previous posts about this company. All in all I would order from them again.

We have yellow and odered white polo shirts. The car shows up fine. We also had the word Thunderbird added underneath. Took 6-8 weeks but the shirts look good. I later ordered a white ball hat with the same design, and it may have taken a couple of weeks less time for it. I would order again as long as I wasn't in too big of a hurry.

------------------
Yellow premium, full accent 4127

I bought two from Rokem. White w/balck bird and pink (for my wife) with black bird. Great shirts and good price. It took a while but I don;t think they anticipated the demand. You won't be disappointed

Thanks everyone for your replies, I'm glad to hear that the yellow shows up on the white shirt. I think I'll get a golf shirt and have YLO BRD put under the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back