Order your soft travel boot now - more

Status
Not open for further replies.
biggrin.gif
OK, I'm on the list, don't know how many are in front of me but I would take a guess that I am somewhere between 20 and 25.
rolleyes.gif
Who knows!!! THE ORDER IS IN!! Ford , do you see this???

------------------
02 T-Bird 9293
69 Vette
73 MGB
97 F-150 4x4
2-Seadoo Jet Skies
Live Long and Prosper!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Tom -

Will Keith let us know when the first 30 are gone? I'm sure those of us who order the first couple of days here will be assured of getting in on the first shipment. I'm just curious to see how quickly this first batch goes. Anyone willing to guess how long?

KB

P.S. - I also just placed my order at 2:45. I've totally lost count, so I don't know how many are ahead of me. Guess I shouldn't volunteer to count votes in the next election, huh?

Another one of those FL counters.

I received a reply from Keith saying that I was on the list so I am assuming that others that have successfully ordered will receive the same.

-

T02 Bird:

I'm sure Keith will tell people who want to order what the status of their orders are.

I believe he leaves for Turkey today - he's a pilot in real life - so if you call or email for the next week or so you will probably get his wife, Joan. But don't worry, she handles everything in Keith's absence.

Like I said before, I think you will all be VERY pleased. I'm kind of interested to see how the boot cover looks on other color cars, we've only tried my black so far.

Tom M

Tom M,

I know I have asked this before, so please fogive the repitition. I have looked at the space behind the seats which is opened up when the soft top is up. It looks the soft boot would rest in there. Do you know of any reason that would not work?

Thanks

------------------
VIN 106587 White, White, with chrome hood scoop bezel

Originally posted by BotNew56:
Tom M,
I know I have asked this before, so please fogive the repitition. I have looked at the space behind the seats which is opened up when the soft top is up. It looks the soft boot would rest in there. Do you know of any reason that would not work? Thanks

The main problem with storing ANYTHING in the softtop well is forgetting that you stored something there and then lower the top.

------------------
the New T-bird

Heelbird:

As you guessed, the front of the soft boot cover attaches to the snaps for the Ford boot cover. The sides tuck in and the back is captured by the trunk lid, it closes on it. All in all very secure and very quick.

Tom M

thnewtbird2:

I expect the soft boot cover would fit in the top well. I doubt it would even hurt anything if you lowered the top on it.

That however, is strictly my uninformed opinion. Try at your own risk.

Tom M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back