New website banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....Looks very neat and cool, but the blues and whites were left off!!!LOL!!

At first, I thought my favorites link had taken me somewhere else......

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I like it, but it takes a lot longer to boot up. I must have old iron

Originally posted by George:
I like it, but it takes a lot longer to boot up. I must have old iron

The first time you load the page, your web browser caches the pages locally on your PC so you don't have to wait for them to load the next time. You should be able to open the pages faster after the first time you visit.

tbird, You are right; the second time I booted up, it was alot quicker. You might want to send a notice out that this is what will happen. I am partial to Blue as I own one. Too bad it isn't on the first banner.

tbird, what are you doing now? I liked the way you had it. We all know that you are a computer wizard but, do we really need all that intro with the sound bytes? Just my opinion.

Originally posted by RACERROGER:
tbird, what are you doing now? I liked the way you had it. We all know that you are a computer wizard but, do we really need all that intro with the sound bytes? Just my opinion.

That is for first time visitors, repeat visitors should bookmark http://www.fordthunderbirdforum.com/main.htm to enter the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back