Status
Not open for further replies.
tbird

tbird

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Okay, we have the photo album up for everyone to view, and members can add/delete pictures. I guess we will try it out this week and tweak it and test it out for errors. Hopefully we will not have any problems with it.

Please don't post any offensive pictures, etc. The album will not show up immediately, it has to be check off, and then it will appear. Start your uploads!

http://www.thunderbirdforum.com/photos/default.asp

-

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

tbird, how many photo's can an album hold approximatly. Can we link someone to our album on your site, that would be very cool and maybe increase new member interest. This feature is very cool and should help us see some of the events and cars we hear about but would like to see.

Another GREAT IDEA! Thanks

Originally posted by 02birdman:
tbird, how many photo's can an album hold approximatly.

Don't forget to resize your images before you upload them to about 300-500 pixels wide. There is a seperate plugin for the gallery that does this automatically, which we really need that is 69.99 http://www.reg.net/product.asp?ID=1072 Somebody needs to volunteer to get it for me and I'll install on the server. :)

With this format you must have somebody host the pic's then put in the URL, right. Can you put in a browse function to post pictures directly from our own computers files, CD's, floppys, etc.

------------------
Yellow/Yellow Prem. 02 Bird w/full accent
1999 F150 Super Cab 4x4 Off Road
1998 Taurus SE Sport 24V

Originally posted by LON O'CONNELL:
With this format you must have somebody host the pic's then put in the URL, right. Can you put in a browse function to post pictures directly from our own computers files, CD's, floppys, etc.

It already has that feature. You browse your drive for the picture and it uploads it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back